- Less Cannes and more, umm, cans, this film fest at the 9:30 will play vintage beer commercials and serve complimentary canned brews from Flying Dog, The Brewer’s Art, DC Brau, and Oskar Blues. $25/ticker. Get 'em here.
- Meet 30 of the top brewers under 30 at the National Press Club from 5-8p. Free light eats and beer samples. Oh, and the tickets are also free. There're only a few seats left though, so get yours here Friday
- Fairgrounds is opening at 11a for Nats/Yanks at 2p. Be there. Forgot what it looks like? Check out all them containers!
- In celebration of their patio & bocce court's opening at 5p, Vinoteca is dropping new Spring cocktails, plus burgers & hot dogs paired with bubbly. Pinkies up, gentlemen. Check out the sweet patio here
- Take lunch to Ris for their $16 March Madness deal: a Lost Rhino pilsner & gourmet burger w/ posterizing onion jam. The whole lunch menu's available here Saturday
- Starting at 5p, Smoke and Barrel's pouring 24 cool kegs leftover from the Craft Brewers Conference. Click through to see the whole list of potential beers Sunday
- After a full weekend of drinking, spend a nice Easter Sunday w/ Zaytinya and their special menu inspired by the traditions of Greek Orthodox Easter and Lent. The five-week festival event list is here