10. This is a fun date, mostly because it is wrapped in crispy bacon and served w/ whipped Cotija cheese.
9. This poached-egg-and-BBQ-steak-topped "lomo hash" could have been called loco hash, because it was crazy, crazy good.
8. A Chilean-spiced dessert so tasty, it inspired this Facebook comment: "That chocolate thing... we don't even have a name for it, it was so good. Can we refer to it heretofore as "The Chocolate Event"? Like the Tunguska Event, but with chocolate? ...'Then came that fateful June afternoon: the day of The Chocolate Event.'" So yeah, get that.
7. The "scariest" of the top 10, and not because you're eating vegetables: underneath those frightening onions are super moist, extra flavorful... chicken hearts.
6. These surprisingly not-heavy-tasting wild boar chilaquiles were picked at... then picked at some more... then, somehow, they totally disappeared into a skinny girl's gullet. Radishes and all.
5. There were three similar sandwiches, but only one could win a place in the countdown -- a burger, a lamb burger, and this pork belly monster, which has hints of Animal's classic sliders in its prep. So, yeah, this one is the winner.
4. You gotta drink something -- and this Michelada isn't included in the Fire The Menu price, but, yo, order it anyways. Seriously. Look at that lime.
3. This is a fried avocado, covered in coconut crust, and served with a mango & habanero chutney. When you cut into it, it's perfectly green and creamy. Plus, unlike most crazy-fried food, you don't need to avoid eye contact with carnies while eating it.
2. Somehow this Asian-influenced ceviche of shrimp, octopus, and burnt peanuts rises above its cured-seafood peers, thanks to chewy-not-tough tentacles and a marinade with umami-hints of Worcestershire sauce and the sea.
1. The champion, without question: this ENTIRE G-DAMN 2LB TURKEY LEG that's so tender you can rip the bone right off, which sits atop gloriously greasy bread and is topped with coleslaw. Winner, winner, turkey dinner, indeed.