Everyone knows that the Cronut craze is getting out of hand. It's spawned countless knockoffs, popped up in cities around the country, lied about its drug usage -- all of it. The time to discover the next crazy pastry hybrid is nigh, and we've come up with a few possible ideas for what could become our nation's next flaky, delicious addiction:
- Croissant + Muffin = Cruffin
- Danish + Bagel = Dangel
- Doughnut + Toaster Streudel = Doughster Streunut
- Kouign-Amann + Scone = Scouign-Amone
- Pie + Cake = Pake
- Sfogliatelle + Croquembouche = Sfogembouchatelle
- Profiterole + Mille-Feuille = Prolle-Fitereuille
- Baklava + Waffle = Wafklavle
- Hamantaschen + Cannoli = Hannoli
- Cookie + Doughnut = Dookie
Vote for your favorite in the comments section below!
And if you're not yet over those tasty croissant/donut hybrids... Check out more Cronut knock-offs around the world on our interactive Cronut- (and Cronut impostor-) finding map.