Because few things scream Summer like
Seth in that episode during season two when he finds out she's dating Zach cooking animals over red hot charcoal, officially kick off the BBQ season right at this three-day outdoor smorgasbord of saucy smoked meats. Wondering what's in store for you? Well, how about:
- Eight food tickets good for mounds upon mounds of top flight pulled pork, brisket sliders, and ribs from the likes of Joey’s Texas Thunder, Porky Chicks, and Charleston's Big Boned BBQ.
- A mechanical bull. It's like a bull, but it's made of metal. Crazy, right? Fact: it was invented just for this occasion.
- You firing charcoal and relationship questions at a dude known as "Dr. BBQ", or grilling award-winning competitive Pitmaster Troy Black, in one of the weekend's BB"QnA" sessions.
- Some dude named DJ Chef, who cooks gourmet grub while back spinning the illest Eagle Eye Cherry tracks.
- Live tunes from Sugar and Robert Cray, about whom you can finally say "that sh*t Cray" and be 100% accurate.
- A Farmer's Market chock full of kale! Okay, look -- you don't have to do everything.
- Rib eating contests! Or at least one, featuring Joey Chestnut.
- Demos from BBQ pros that'll ensure your grilling is now the best thing about Summer, after her butt in those jean shorts she wears in that episode at the mall.