- 1 lb pizza dough
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- 8 oz pepperoni slices
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Red pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Garlic powder to taste
Directions:1. Slice pizza dough into approximately 12 equal size pieces.
2. Stretch and roll each piece into ribbons, tie into knots, and arrange in a circle along rim of cast iron skillet.
3. Cover skillet with plastic wrap to keep dough moist as it proofs. Set aside and let stand one hour.
4. Preheat oven to 400º F.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, and garlic powder until thoroughly incorporated.
6. Add remaining ingredients except for butter and garlic powder, and mix together, reserving a few pepperoni slices to top.
7. Place dip inside circle of garlic knots.
8. Brush garlic knots with butter and sprinkle with garlic powder.
9. Top with remaining pepperoni.
10. Bake for 30 min.
11. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.