That's different than e.coli, which was the cause of the massive Chipotle-based outbreak two years ago, sickening more than 50 people in 14 states.
"My whole family and I ate at Chipotle two days before we started experiencing stomach pains and nausea," one of the new reports reads. "It was constant vomiting every two hours and weakness. We all had burrito bowls with meat, beans, rice, and guac. The symptoms lasted for two days now. We're starting to feel better, but it was a very uncomfortable experience and we won't be going to Chipotle anymore after this." Another person claims they and their coworker got sick after they both ate the LA Chipotle.
If the claims are substantiated, it'd be another blow to Chipotle, whose stock fell Wednesday as the reports began to surface.