Real Answer: A vehicle, in which the body shell carries all the structural strength without chassis rails.
12. Body Style
• Ryan's Mom: "The body style refers to two-door, four-door, convertible, etc. A mechanic should know all types of body styles before applying for a job as an auto mechanic."
• Ali's Mom: "The way a car looks."
• Jeremy's Mom: "If I was going to have to a car, what body style would I want? Box-y."
• Wil's Mom: "What the car looks like...like if it’s a square or not."
• Gavin's Mom: "The type of body the car wears and is designed for, as in a Volkswagen being a round style."
• Joe's Mom: "Body Style describes the type of car—for example, a sedan, a hatchback, an SUV, a truck."