Everyone knows how to make a cheap swing for kids out of a used tire, but what do you do when you've got your own
Burj tower made of old wheels taking up space in your garage? As it turns out, you build a grill. That's just one of 14 uses for your old car parts that you need to do, stat.
This Road Trip Is Like 'The Amazing Race' Except Way Crazier Classified Moto
1. Make lamps out of your old suspension pieces FlashCraftArt
2. Turn an old wheel into a fire pit Prolifik-One
3. Make the coolest hose reel on the block 38Chevy454 4. Have an old hood laying around? Try it as an awning
Bonus: Hook the headlights up to a proximity sensor and use them as security lights.
38Chevy454 Morgaine Ford-Workman
5. Make a weatherproof patio table with a little paint, good glue, and old tires The Owner Builder Network
6. Use an old engine block as an absolutely baller wine rack Andrea Barras
7. Build an entire patio furniture suite GSM Office Seats
8. Turn your old car seat into a rolling office chair or workshop stool MB Photo 9. Engines are always great as coffee tables
Especially if it's a beautiful old Porsche, like this one.
10. Old seat belt? New key rack Hanna Kristinsdottir
11. Use an old coil spring as a paper holder / organizer Rebecca Paschke
12. Make a bowl out of expired license plates Brian Carlisle 13. Instant clipboards for old license plates
If you've got the old kind without raised numbers.
Tire Flops 14. Make your own badass treaded flip flops
Or you could always buy a pair, if you're not sure you can cut so smoothly.
is the Aaron Miller Rides editor for Supercompressor, and can be found on Twitter. He’s adding castors to his old BMW seat in the immediate future.
Want more of the world's best Rides delivered straight to your inbox?
Click here to sign up for our daily email.