Sotheby's and RM Auctions have spent the better part of the past year assembling one of the most incredible collections of automobiles for auction. Yesterday they broke a few records under the gavel. Here are the top ten.
10. 1961 Ferrari 250 GT Series II PF Cabriolet - $2,035,000
9. 1956 Aston Martin DB2/4 MK II 'Supersonic' by Carrozeria Ghia - $2,035,000
8. 2011 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Bleu Nuit - $2,310,000
7. 1933 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Continental Sports Coupé by Freestone & Webb - $2,420,000
6. 1936 Delahaye Type 135 Competition Court Teardrop Coupé by Carrosserie Figoni et Falaschi - $2,420,000