It's no surprise that brands agonize over how to package their products to keep you buying more. But, like with anything in business, some are undeniably much, much better at it. We've rounded up 25 packaging designs—for both real and conceptual items—that hit it out of the park.
Honestly, who knew no. 2 pencils could look so damn sexy?
2. Leuven bagged beer tote
3. Anti-Theft sandwich bags
4. Bellroy Wallet's lined shipping envelope
5. Blood Of Grapes wine bottle
7. Brushman brand shaving brushes
9. Festina's waterproof watches
10. Gigs 2 Go disposable flash drives
12. Imperial Pencil Co. boxes
13. LH20 brand water bottles
15. Pizza box with built-in paper dishes
16. Mighty Nuts' pistachio snack packs
17. Pop-up microwave popcorn dish
18. Røkeriet smoked salmon
19. Svbscription quarterly packages
20. Whitebites rawhide sticks
21. 2-sided wine bottle with built-in glasses
23. Naked Skincare bottles
24. Limited edition Nike Air Max bubble box
25. Görtz bird collectible shoelace packs
Joe McGauley is a senior editor at Supercompressor who admittedly judges books by their covers.