This holiday season brings a special treat for all of us sci-fi fans. The first Star Wars spin-off Rogue One: A Star Wars Story hits theaters on December 16, and we’re more than a little excited to meet some new characters and get reacquainted with one of the greatest villains in cinematic history. Although watching the movie will be enjoyable any way you go about it, we wouldn’t be good liquor journalists if we didn’t encourage mixing up a couple cocktails for the occasion. And we really wouldn’t be doing our jobs well if we didn’t invent a Star Wars drinking game.
For the most part, the rules of this game can be applied to any film within the Star Wars universe, so you can play while watching the original trilogy or enjoying the new film in a theater that serves booze. Just remember to play responsibly. Without further ado, we present Supercall’s Star Wars Drinking Game:
Take a drink if:
- A laser beam kills or injures someone.
- A droid talks.
- Anything happens at light speed.
- Han Solo drops a one-liner.
- A light saber powers up or down.
- C-3PO scolds R2-D2.
- Luke (or Anakin) acts like a whiny bitch.
- Someone says, “I have a bad feeling about this.”
- There’s a terrible wipe transition between scenes.
- Billy Dee Williams makes you thirsty for a Colt 45.
- You get nostalgic for the 1980s.
- You were born in the 1980s.
- Chewie lets out his wookie call.
- A woman or minority in a heroic role threatens an empire of white men.
- An annoying CG character comes on screen (we’re looking at you, Jar-Jar!).
- A big fat blob puts a royal in chains.
- An explosion launches someone through the air.
- You wish you had a stormtrooper helmet.
- Anyone talks about the Force.
Take two drinks if:
Anyone uses the Force.
Take a shot if:
Anyone says, “May the force be with you.”
Finish the bottle if:
The Death Star explodes.
'Wild n' Out's' Justina Valentina Rips Shots and Shows Off Her Freestyling Skills