The beer menu is stacked with five "always" brews:
1) The Hell Yes is an easy-drinking Helles-style with German hops that retains a malty flavor without being too sweet.
2) The Day Trip is a kinder, gentler pale ale featuring a new type of hops (Meridian) notable for their melon-like finish.
3) Superliner IPA features "the Leatherman of hops", a hybrid strain that results in apricot and peachy notes.
4) The roasted malt Big Mama Red takes inspiration from Pacific Northwest beers like Laurelwood's Deranger.
5) And finally there's the Industry, a light-bodied traditional German pils that's less malty than its Czech cousin, last we... Czech-ed.