Can the NYC Steakhouse Survive?
1. Druide BarSchönhauser Aller 42, Berlin
2. Monster Ronson's Ichiban KaraokeWarschauer Str. 34, Berlin
3. BadfishStargarder Str. 14, Berlin
4. Marcus BräuMünzstr. 1-3, Berlin
5. Salon zur Wilden RenateAlt-Stralau 70, Berlin
6. Bei SchlawinchenSchönleinstr 34, Berlin
7. Soju BarSkalitzer Str. 36, Berlin
Calling all absinthe lovers: this Prenzlauer Berg drinkery serves up an astounding 170 different kinds of the drink, and they'll usually have 2-for-1 deals and other money savors to get the most bang for your buck.
Monster Ronson's is always a good time, mostly because it's hard not to have fun during karaoke and also because their drinks are ridiculously cheap.
Badfish knows how to chill. This low-key bar is a throwback to a New York City-style dive, featuring beers made in Brooklyn and shot deals throughout the week.
Not only can you get a myriad of delicious brews at this beer hall, but you can also order some tasty German fare, with the epitome being their classic schnitzels.
Best described as an art house/junkyard basement, Salon zur Wild Renate will most definitely be one of the strangest bars you ever visit, considering they have a MAZE IN THEIR BAR.
A down and dirty dive bar, Bei Schlawinchen is like a mausoleum for knick-nacks. They are also open 24hrs, so if you want to drink Dunkel and play foosball at 9a, we won't judge you... others might though.