The Definitive Eggnog Recipe You Need for the Holidays
1. Druide BarSchönhauser Aller 42, Berlin
2. Monster Ronson's Ichiban KaraokeWarschauer Str. 34, Berlin
3. BadfishStargarder Str. 14, Berlin
4. Marcus BräuMünzstr. 1-3, Berlin
5. Salon zur Wilden RenateAlt-Stralau 70, Berlin
6. Bei SchlawinchenSchönleinstr 34, Berlin
7. Soju BarSkalitzer Str. 36, Berlin
Calling all absinthe lovers: this Prenzlauer Berg drinkery serves up an astounding 170 different kinds of the drink, and they'll usually have 2-for-1 deals and other money savors to get the most bang for your buck.
Monster Ronson's is always a good time, mostly because it's hard not to have fun during karaoke and also because their drinks are ridiculously cheap.
Badfish knows how to chill. This low-key bar is a throwback to a New York City-style dive, featuring beers made in Brooklyn and shot deals throughout the week.
Not only can you get a myriad of delicious brews at this beer hall, but you can also order some tasty German fare, with the epitome being their classic schnitzels.
Best described as an art house/junkyard basement, Salon zur Wild Renate will most definitely be one of the strangest bars you ever visit, considering they have a MAZE IN THEIR BAR.
A down and dirty dive bar, Bei Schlawinchen is like a mausoleum for knick-nacks. They are also open 24hrs, so if you want to drink Dunkel and play foosball at 9a, we won't judge you... others might though.