You’ve never had a spiked hot chocolate quite like this one before. With a base of equal parts green chartreuse and peppermint schnapps, it’s herbaceous and delightfully minty underneath all that sweet, luxurious milk chocolate. It’s also a snap to make, and perfect for kicking back after a day on the slopes, or an hour of shoveling your walk, or a full day of staying indoors and watching football.
Here’s the complete recipe:
- .75 oz peppermint schnapps
- .75 oz green chartreuse
- 6 oz whole milk
- 2 tbsp hot chocolate
- Marshmallows, for garnish
- Candy cane, for garnish
- Add the chocolate powder and milk to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring till the powder has dissolved.
- Add the chartreuse and peppermint schnapps to a coffee mug, top with hot chocolate, and stir to combine.
- Garnish with marshmallows and a candy cane.
This Bubble Tea Is Set on Fire