Serve this Tasty Rye Whiskey Punch at Your Next Party
If you have a good-sized punch bowl, go ahead and double the proportions you’ll see in this Rye Whiskey Punch recipe video. We shot it for a pitcher-sized serving and it is awesome, but it will be equally awesome, if not awesomer, at twice the size in a big ol’ punch bowl perfect for a holiday gathering, a Saturday-night throwdown or just about any occasion for revelry. This concoction is inspired by Colonial-era whiskey punches, and it’s strong enough to power a party, and balanced enough to enjoy alongside dinner.
Here’s the way you make it:
- 375 ML rye whiskey
- 375 ML Montenegro Amaro
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, strained through a fine sieve
- 375 ML cognac
- ½ cup black tea, iced
- 4-5 dashes Angostura bitters
- ½ a lemon, sliced into wheels, for garnish
- Add rye whiskey, Montenegro Amaro, lemon juice, cognac, iced tea, and bitters to a punch bowl filled with large blocks of ice, and stir to incorporate.
- Garnish with lemon wheels.