Who says low-cal vodka cocktails have to be boring? This green beauty is not only refreshing and bright, it’s also got a surprising depth of flavor thanks to the savory complexity of cold-brewed matcha tea. And it won’t blow up your calorie count. As if all that weren't enough, it’s easy to make but looks like something that required a lot more effort. Up to you how you want to play that with your guests.
- 2 oz Bison Grass Vodka
- 6 oz cold brew matcha*
- .75 oz oleo saccharum syrup
- Soda water, to top
- Cucumber wheel, for garnish
- Add vodka to a Collins glass, then top with ice, oleo saccharum syrup, and cold brew matcha.
- Top with soda water and stir to combine and chill.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel.
* Cold brew matcha is a snap to make: just add one teaspoon of matcha powder to a water bottle filled with 2 cups cold water. Seal the bottle and shake until the tea powder is fully incorporated. Strain through a fine sieve.
Thrillist's Best (and the Rest): What's the Perfect Fast Food Meal?