- Tonight at Joe’s American Bar & Grill, score four Harpoon brews paired w/ signature comfort vittles at their “I’m Here for the Beer” social. Find out more now
- South Street Diner's turning 15! And you get the gift, today from 11a to 11p in the form of a $10 three-courser rocking a choice of sirloin or lobster. Get the deets now
- Saturday night at the Seaport Hotel, gamble hard for charity at the 22nd annual Casino Royale. You'll need tix though, which you can get here.
- Starting this weekend, the Charles Square Legal Seafoods debuting a Louisiana-style Crawfish Boil. Pretend you are in New Orleans here.
- Trash Fish Dinner! Eight renowned New England chefs are cooking a family-style meal using nothing but the fish everybody avoids, Sunday night at Area Four. Buy your ticket now
- Want to learn about Celtic cheese and whiskey? Of course you do. Then hit Farmstead's Sunday class. Register here
- Monday night, Island Creek Oyster Bar's hosting an epic East Coast-West Coast seafood six-course showdown. You will need a reservation -- get it, here.
- Pigalle's got a new beer list and they want you to try it, paired with four of Chef Marc Orfaly's dishes, Tuesday night. Hold your spot now
- Flight Nights at JP's Canary Square kick off on Tuesday. $15 gets you a four-beer flight and a grass-fed cheeseburger with fries. See all the suds you can choose from here.
Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party