Where to Get the Best Waffle Fries You'll Ever Eat
1. The Baseball Tavern1270 Boylston St, Boston
2. The Rattlesnake Bar & Grill384 Boylston St, Boston
3. Battery Park Bar & Lounge33 Batterymarch St, Boston
4. Audubon Circle Restaurant & Bar838 Beacon St, Boston
5. Daedalus45 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge
6. The Landing at Long WharfOne Long Wharf, Boston
7. Charlie's Kitchen10 Eliot St, Cambridge
8. Eastern Standard528 Commonwealth Ave, Boston
Everyone's favorite Fenway pre-Sox-game roofdeck bar serves up cheap suds and deliciously greasy fare, from Buffalo wings to fried clam rolls.
Grab grub cooked up by Chef Poe, or just enjoy your drink on the sweet roofdeck, at this quintessential Back Bay spot.
From the dudes behind Amesbury's wildly successful Murphy's Riverside, BPB&L is a refined 87-seat sports/after-work lounge (located in the old 360 Ultra) decked out w/ a deep red mahogany bar and 16 flat-screens.
Craft cocktails and gourmet-ish American eats (duck leg salad, porcini-rubbed rib-eye) are best enjoyed on the serene bamboo-bedecked patio at this post-work hotspot.
This pretty pub serves up better-than-you'd-expect-from-a-pub fare and, between the roofdeck and the lower bar area, offers lots of different spaces for eating and drinking.
This fully outdoor patio on the Waterfront is made for enjoying drinks by the water.
Charlie's Kitchen is the place to go for American eats, an awesome outdoor space, and killer waffle fries.
A Comm Ave restaurant with the appearance of a swanky French bistro, the menu of a five-star Italian restaurant, and the attitude of a local pub, Eastern Standard is an unpretentious offering of the finer things in life. The upscale menu touts a winding wine list, a raw bar, seared fishes, steaks, and house-made pasta while the matching interior flaunts a polished mahogany and red velvet motif.