- 0.75oz Carpano Bianco vermouth
- 0.75oz Lustau Amontillado sherry
- 0.75oz Pisco Porton La Caravedo
- Build ingredients over cracked ice and stir.
- Finish by expressing the oils from a grapefruit peel over the top of the drink.
- 2oz Rittenhouse rye
- .75oz Sorel liqueur
- 3 dashes Fee Brothers Molasses bitters
- In an empty mixing glass, build the cocktail adding the bitters, Sorel and Rittenhouse.
- Add fresh ice and stir. Usually 30 rotations will chill and dilute the cocktail to the optimal level.
- Strain the cocktail into a coupe and garnish with an orange ribbon.
- 2oz El Dorado 5yr
- 3/4 Lime
- 3/4 Fig syrup
Directions:Shake well, strain, and serve up.
- .25oz Honey syrup
- 1oz Pineapple juice
- 1.5oz CH amaro
- Measure and pour each ingredient into a shaker tin, fill the other tin with ice.
- Shake for 10-12 seconds then strain into Collins glass with ice.
- Top with soda water, peel orange swath, express and garnish.
- 1 1/2oz London dry gin
- 1 1/2oz Vermouth di Torino (or any sweet vermouth)
- 1/8oz CH Fernet-Dogma (Fernet-Branca works if not available)
- Build over ice and stir.
- Strain into coupe or martini glass.
- Garnish with expressed orange peel (ideally flamed).
- 2oz Fernet-Branca
- 1oz lemon juice
- .75oz strawberry cordial
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker tin and add ice. Shake well.
- Fine strain into a chilled coupe. Enjoy. Repeat. Enjoy. Repeat. Enjoy.
Strawberry cordial: In a sauce pot combine 2 cups water, 2 cups white sugar, and 1.5 cups diced strawberries. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes. Blend everything and fine strain. Chill for later use.
- 2oz Plantation Pineapple rum
- .75oz Mate syrup
- .75oz lime juice
- Combine rum, mate syrup, and lime.
- Shake over ice, strain, serve up.
Yerba Mate Syrup
2.5tbsp terba mate tea
2 cups granulated sugar
3 cups HOT Water
1 small lemon peel (optional)
- Combine loose tea with hot water to brew a strong tea. Let steep for 10 min. Be careful to not over steep, as the tea will become tannic and very bitter.
- Strain tea through fine mesh tea strainer, being careful to not press to hard or pass loose tea through the strainer.
- Combine tea water, lemon peel, and granulated sugar in a sauce pan on medium heat, until sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool, and refrigerate
- One entire Granny Smith apple
- 1.5oz of bourbon or mezcal
- Pour your choice of either bourbon or mezcal into a pint glass.
- Juice 1 entire quartered Granny Smith apple (seeds and all) with a Breville or Robot Coupe-style juicer into the pint glass.
- Mix in a mound of ice and enjoy!
- 2oz Mezcal
- 1oz fresh espresso
- .25 - .5oz house syrup (Demerara works)
- Shake all ingredients.
- Double strain into martini/cocktail coupe.
- 2oz bourbon
- .75oz Amer (Bigallet China-China or Wolfberger Wolfamer are what I like to use)
- .25 Suzé
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and stir over cracked ice.
- Strain into chilled coupe and enjoy.
- 2oz Cachaca
- .75oz lime juice
- .5oz Demerara
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled, pour into the coup glass, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.