Invented in 1957, and named after a song first recorded by Bing Crosby and later made famous by Elvis Presley, the Blue Hawaii classic cocktail is already pretty delightful on its own. Turning it into Jello shots amps the fun factor even higher, and it’s not hard to do.
Take a look:
- ⅓ cup white rum
- ½ cup blue curaçcao
- ½ cup boiling water
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 1 box Berry Blue Jell-O
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Combine the boiling water and the Jell-O, and stir until Jell-O dissolves.
- Add pineapple juice, rum, and blue curaçao. Mix thoroughly.
- Place a Maraschino cherry into each plastic shot glass.
- Pour the mixture into the shot glasses and refrigerate until set, about 2.5 hours.
Really Dough's Mark & Scott Take a Bunch of Shots, Do Blind Pizza Taste Test, Argue a Lot