No parking lot bash is complete without a tasty beverage. And no matter what local team you're rooting for, it's worth packing the ingredients to make this killer creation courtesy of Dallas bartender Charlie Moore. The best part? It's perfect for batches, meaning the kind of quantities needed to keep the party going into the 4th quarter and beyond.
More Like This
Too Tall, Too Spicy
- 34oz Bulleit (Rye or Bourbon)
- 24oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 16oz maple syrup
- 2 large jalapeños
- 6 pack of cold beer (you can just grab whatever your neighbor is drinking and make them a drink and impress them with your cocktail skills, because tailgating)
- Muddle jalapeños, add whiskey, lemon, and maple syrup.
- Shake it up, strain it into a solo cup (because tailgating) add ice and top with beer.