Go Camping in the Comfort of Your Own Home With S'mores Dip
1. The Gun27 Coldharbour, London
2. CRATE BreweryThe White Building, Unit 7, Queen's Yard, London
3. VistaThe Trafalgar, 2 Spring Gardens, London
4. The Water Poet9-11 Folgate St, London
5. Boundary2-4 Boundary St, Shoreditch
6. The Dickens InnSt. Katharine's Dock, London
7. Queen of Hoxton Rooftop Bar1-5 Curtain Rd, London
The Gun, right on the Thames, has got a huge outdoor space called their "Gin Garden", which is absolutely as awesome as it sounds.
Beer & pizza is the most unbeatable combination this side of whoever China puts out for synchronized diving, which is why CRATE is making both onsite in its expansive, Olympic-adjacent space, which is decorated like a really creative tornado ripped through a scrapyard, along the way upcycling bed springs into lighting and wooden pallets into seats.
Vista is a cocktail spot on a roof over Trafalgar Square in London.
The Water Poet is a comfy pub nestled in Spitalfields, boasting a large outdoor seating area and several dining & drinking rooms with TVs and pool tables.
Offering authentic French cuisine and brilliant views, Boundary's a resto and drinkery that also doubles as a boutique hotel.
The Dickens Inn is a grill and pizzeria on the Thames in St. Katharine's Docks.
This East End bar, club & art collective's panoramic rooftop garden has music from its in-house ukulele band washing over palm trees, scattered giant bean bags, a BBQ, and a rum shack slinging summer 'tails & cider slushies.