1. Virginian Cocktails73643 Twentynine Palms Hwy, Twentynine Palms
2. Joshua Tree Saloon61835 29 Palms Hwy, Joshua Tree
3. PJ's Sports Lounge57564 Twentynine Palms Hwy, Yucca Valley
4. Murphy's7326 Acoma Trl, Yucca Valley
5. 29 Palms Inn73950 Inn Ave, 29 Palms
6. La Casita Nueva57154 29 Palms Hwy, Yucca Valley
7. Willie Boy’s Saloon and Dance Hall50048 29 Palms Hwy, Morongo Valley
8. Pappy and Harriet's Pioneertown Palace53688 Pioneertown Road, Pioneertown
This is a dive bar through and through, with cheap drinks, pool tables, and dim lighting to complete the mood.
This bar serves a quality list of adult beverages and tasty bar eats like burgers, fried pickles, and sweet potato fries.
With pool tables, flat screens, and tunes, PJ's is your go-to sports bar in Joshua Tree National Park. Check 'em out for rotating drink specials, karaoke, and more.
This Irish pub serves up all the usual (read: awesome) things you can expect of a divey sports bar: live music, popcorn, and all the wine and beer (but like... not much else) you could want.
Great for lunch or dinner, hit the restaurant at the 29 Palms in for delicious steaks, pastas, or vegetarian dishes. Poolside dining and homemade breads, soups, and desserts make for a unique experience.
La Casita Nueva is delicious Mexican food in Yucca Valley. Do yourself a favor and grab some fajitas, then do yourself an even bigger favor by getting the fajitas special, which includes two margaritas and fried ice cream.
This BBQ and brew joint is a one-of-a-kind stop on your way into Joshua Tree. Insiders know about their delicious bar food, but basically everyone knows about the line dancing, bar games, and all-around great time.
This true Pioneertown joint truly proves the town exists; from tri tip sandwiches and cheese fries to live music and cold brews in the middle of the desert, this spot can't be beat.