The Wine Necklace Is Here
1. The Satellite1717 Silver Lake Blvd, Los Angeles
2. The Troubadour9081 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood
3. The Echo1822 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles
4. The Mint6010 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles
5. Avalon Hollywood1735 Vine St, Los Angeles
6. BLOK1650 Schrader Blvd, Los Angeles
7. Beacher's Madhouse7000 Hollywood Blvd , Hollywood
8. The Emerson Theatre7080 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles
9. Bootsy Bellows9229 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood
This live music venue has got foosball, pool tables, and awesome bands preforming (and hanging out) all the time.
The Troubadour is a prime live music venue that's intimate and has great acoustics.
The Echo is located in Downtown Echo Park and celebrates music in its broadband form of genres, particularly on new and upcoming artists. Catch your favorite un-signed act there before they go global.
The Mint is a lively, acoustically gifted venue that also doubles as a comedian club.
Avalon's live music is an awesome place to listen to local and more-well-known bands -- the acoustics are incomparable.
This Hollywood oontz-ery will totally remind you of that one scene in that one action movie where that one guy's chasing that one other guy through that one underground club in Eastern Europe, thanks to angular/hot dancing girls smoking cigarettes in their underwear (!), a vodka-soaked bar, red-candle-lit banquette tables, and a chain-linked, bleacher-seated back patio.
Beacher's is a Hollywood-fashion LA club that's spinning awesome music, doling out strong libations, and's got FLYING PEOPLE AND OOMPA LOOMPAS.
Winner of Hospitality Design's 2013 "Best Nightclub, Bar, or Lounge Design" award, this dual-bar, 8000sqft club has a '20s-style feel with plenty of energy and burlesque dancers as well, in case all the dancing and bars didn't do it for you.
Bootsy Bellows is a glittery Hollywood club complete with pre-requisite bottle service and David Arquette's (yes, that David Arquette) leadership. Every week there is an extravaganza of magic, comedy, and music (Thursday to be exact). Bootsy Bellows brings old Hollywood glamour back to life.