1. Whisky Park15 S 5th St, Minneapolis
2. Cowboy Jack's Downtown126 N 5th St, Minneapolis
3. The Library Bar1301 4th St SE, Minneapolis
4. O'Gara's Bar & Grill164 Snelling Ave N, Saint Paul
5. Uncle Buck's25 N. 5th St, Minneapolis
6. Stella's Fish Cafe & Prestige Oyster Bar1400 West Lake St, Minneapolis
7. Williams Uptown Pub & Peanut Bar2911 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis
Practically free domestics, tons of girls, and practically free sore... ehem, parts, from riding the mechanical bull. Just admit it: you're excited to forget your night at Whisky Park.
The main thing you should leave this bar with: fawning, beautiful women, overcome with desire after seeing you master their famous mechanical bull.
The Library’s been revamped, but the beer specials are just the same as you remember from college. Watch whatever game's playing on one of their many flatscreens or grab some eats from the bar.
O'Gara's is lined with classic beer signs, enormous flatscreens, shuffleboard, and a retooled bar space that serves up crafts and a menu of their "State Fair Apps".
Uncle Buck's Kick Ass Party Bar, filled with stripper poles and a "shot chair" (basically a big barber chair where they pour booze down your defenseless gullet), is sure to make your night one you'll remember. Or, maybe not. Definitely not.
With drink specials galore, the patio that launched a thousand Uptown patios, and throngs of just-graduated coeds coming for both, there are dozens of reasons to go to Stella’s, not least of all their Oyster Orgy Happy Hour.
With 80 drafts and 300 bottles, the guys at Williams have been repping beer bars since when “craft beer” was still just a way brewers would describe what they did for a living. Add to that a selection of bar-side peanuts, and you'll have no legitimate reasons to leave.