This Lava Flow Rum Cocktail Won't Actually Burn You
1. Sociable Cider Werks1500 Fillmore St NE, Minneapolis
2. Town Hall Brewery1430 Washington Ave S, Minneapolis
3. Republic Uptown3001 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis
4. Yard House1665 Park Place Blvd, Saint Louis Park
5. Mason's Restaurant & Barre528 Hennepin Ave S, Minneapolis
6. Valley Tap House14889 Florence Trail, Apple Valley
7. Surdyk's Liquor & Cheese Shop303 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis
Bringing hard cider brewing to the Twin Cities, the cats at Sociable, the newest tenants in Northeast’s veritable brewing corridor, are brewing complex ciders which’re dryer, made with fresh apples, and properly carbonated for a more beer-like draught experience.
A casual brews and eats joint with tons of taps. They pride themselves on having "some of the best beer in America", so you should probably go and find out.
In a republic, the affairs of the state are a "public matter", so in this case, those affairs are more than 50 taps, an extensive cocktail menu and plenty of delicious food to soak up said beer and cocktails.
The St. Louis Park outpost of the Yard House family boasts the same award-winning American bar fare and crazy-big beer selection you've come to know and love.
What once was a Masonic temple is now an American resto with affordable eats and a slew of beer-tails that will almost definitely have you lounging in your very-non-secret-society robe tomorrow to recover.
This designated-drive-worthy den (from the guys behind the Lyndale Tap House, of Lyndale Ave) serves 30 crafty drafts and a massive menu of even-craftier eats amidst rough-hewn, greyish plank walls, a risque entryway photo, and tons of Edison bulbs.