1. Fulton Brewery414 6th Ave N, Minneapolis
2. Darby's Pub and Grill315 5th Ave N, Minneapolis
3. Bradstreet Craftshouse Restaurant601 1st Ave S, Minneapolis
4. The Depot Tavern17 N 7th St, Minneapolis
5. Clubhouse Jager923 Washington Ave N, Minneapolis
6. Kieran's Irish Pub601 1st Ave N, Minneapolis
7. Seven Steakhouse Sushi Ultralounge & Skybar700 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis
8. Cuzzy's Grill & Bar507 Washington Ave N, Minneapolis
What began as a homebrewing operation in a one car garage has expanded into a full-blown enterprise. The taproom at Fulton is open every weekend, which is perfect for everyone who doesn't work on the weekend. And if you do work on the weekend, growler sales are also available. It looks like they've thought of everything, because they have!
Darby's has a big outdoor space to chill and hangout before games. More importantly though, bacon wrapped tater tots. We'll say that again: bacon wrapped tater tots.
They've got gourmet small plates, but Bradstreet's bread and butter is ironically actually their cocktails, which are crafted in the pre-Prohibition Era mixology style. I mean, this place was named #6 on Food & Wine Magazine's Top 50 Bars in America. They're that good.
Named after a Greyhound bus station built in 1937 (!), DT's a bar/resto by the 7th St entrance of First Avenue, with a killer burger menu and a Diamond Dog that's wrapped in bacon.
Nightly entertainment like DJs and more, plus killer eats for lunch and dinner, AND a patio and firepit?! Yes.
A classic downtown watering hole only a few blocks from Target Field, Kieran's is a great place to grab a pint and their famous fish and chips.
With extensive outdoor seating, the sky bar rooftop patio, and top-of-the-line sushi and steak, Seven is definitely the place to be on a Summer day or a great place to catch the game.
Cuzzy's is only a few blocks away from Target Field and so when their patio is open in the warmer months, it makes a great place to meet before the game. But Cuzzy's is your go-to any time of the year, serving up eats like their Turkey Taco Burger that features Ghost Pepper Cheese and guacamole.