Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
1. Chez Serge5301, boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal
2. Bar Waverly5550 boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal
3. Pub Cock n' Bull1944 rue Saint-Catherine Ouest, Montréal
4. Madhatter Pub1208 Crescent St, Montréal
5. La Distillerie300 rue Ontario Est, Montréal
6. Peel Pub1196 rue Peel, Montréal
7. Le Belmont4483 boul. St-Laurent, Montréal
8. Korova3908 boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal
9. Abreuvoir Bar et Terrasse403, rue Ontario Est, Montreal
10. Royal Phoenix Bar5788, boul. Saint-Laurent, Montréal
This is one of the better spots in the city to come and watch a game on their numerous TVs and grab a drink. And if you're feeling extra adventurous, take a crack at their mechanical bull.
This definitely won't be the nicest bar you've ever been in, but it's a friendly neighborhood hangout with decent prices, regular DJs, and it used to be a brothel. Yep.
This is a British pub through and through, with wood paneling, Guinness posters, and $3 pints during happy hour!
This rockin' bar will definitely take you down the rabbit hole to discover extremely cheap drinks. But pace yourself, $1 beer specials can be dangerous.
If really strong booze served in really large mason jars is your thing, La Distillerie won't disappoint for a late afternoon cocktail. Goldfish crackers (also served in mason jars!) will help tide you over you while you wait.
Here you can find a wide selection of beers, a tasty assortment of different bar food options, and a great area to watch whatever games might be on TV (most likely the Canadiens).
Le Belmont has been a favorite music venue in Montreal for more than 20 years, featuring an eclectic variety of shows and bands.
If you're a fan of dancing and sweet music (and really, who isn't?), check out Korova, which also has one of the coolest bar features ever: an old 7-Up machine converted to spit out PBRs.
This resto/bar serves up delicious smoked meat and hosts various bands and karaoke nights, and comedy shows throughout the week.