Brandon Pool of Innertown Pub in Chicago contributed this recipe as one of the 75 Moscow Mule variations we corralled back in 2016 for the classic cocktail’s 75th anniversary. Easy to make, tasty, and more fun than they have a right to be, these Jiggly Mules are perfect, palm-sized party favors.
Peep the complete recipe below:
- 16 oz ginger beer
- 3 oz ginger syrup
- 16 oz vodka (cold)
- 3 oz unflavored Knox gelatin
- Boil ginger beer, then add ginger syrup, vodka and gelatin.
- Stir until gelatin dissolves completely.
- Pour into halved, hollowed-out limes and refrigerate until mixture sets.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
'Last Week Tonight' Writer Josh Gondelman Takes Shots, Talks About Working For John Oliver