- 1 1/2 parts Basil Hayden’s Bourbon
- 3/4 parts fresh lime juice
- 1 slice jalapeno
- 1 part pomegranate juice
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- Splash of soda water
Have a favorite drink recipe you'd like to share? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Muddle lime juice, jalapeno, pomegranate juice, and simple syrup in a mixing tin.
- Add Basil Hayden’s Bourbon and shake lightly for five seconds.
- Strain into a Collins glass, add ice, and top with soda water.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and pomegranate seeds.
Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins