10. An IRL angel named Rakeem wrote this tribute rap and it's amazing
11. Its underground cred and sudden hipster status has been likened to PBR
Reliable product, low cost, retro design, and no annoying, mind-numbing ads? Yeah, the theory checks out.
12. Brooklyn can't get enough of that P-A-M-P
A staffer at Whole Foods' friggin' ginormous Williamsburg location recently divulged that the choosy hipsters most choose the grapefruit-tinged Pamplemousse. I mean, duh, though.
13. One of those Pamp fiends even made a meme account about it
Read it, weep, and crack open another can.
14. But when it comes to Super Pamp fans, this girl takes the cake