- 1 part Kilbeggan Irish whiskey
- 1/2 part DeKuyper 03 orange liqueur
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Orange peel
- Cinnamon stick
- Whipped cream
Have a favorite drink recipe you'd like to share? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the orange peel and cloves at the bottom of a mug.
- Add the whiskey, orange liqueur and sugar.
- Stir with the cinnamon stick to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with orange rind shavings.
This Maple Syrup Old Fashioned Will Appeal to Both Whiskey and Pancake Lovers