When word spread that Starbucks was bringing back the Pumpkin Spice Latte as early as August, people had opinions. Some were confused, others were intrigued, and even more pondered how this would figure into their highly original sorority girl jokes. All of those thoughts were captured on Twitter, so we faithfully rounded up the seven best examples we could find. If these tweets are any indication, #PSL may never stop trending.
7. They announced the inevitable.
This Coffee Shop is Harry Potter-Themed
6. They called upon the world's preeminent jack-o-lantern dancer.
5. They attempted to raise awareness.
4. They took the white girl jokes way further.
3. They imagined Kramer's future struggles.
2. They posed an insane (but topical!) theory.
1. They explained social media.
Kristin Hunt is a food/drink staff writer for Thrillist, and sneaks the occasional Pumpkin Spice Latte. But not until real fall, you madmen! Follow her to seasonal beverages at @kristin_hunt.