Relaxation beverages are apparently all the rage, so here are the top uses for them
According to some very important businessmen, this year's hottest trend ever is relaxation beverages. The yin to Red Bull's TOTALLY ABOUT TO B.A.S.E. JUMP YANG, they promise stress relief and mental clarity...and are predicted to rake in $223.5 million in 2016. Apparently the analysts were Red Bull guys, got a little excited and skipped a few years
Want to know what you're missing out on while you sit around chugging that relaxation drink from the past century, called beer? We put together a list of the most absolutely practical applications of relaxation drinks for your everyday life. Crack open a cold Marley's Mellow Mood, and you could..
- Spend more than 15 minutes in line for the DMV. You're finally gonna get that Zodiac license!
- Submit to your dentist appointment after months of strictly gargling with Dr. Pepper.
- Play a full game of Monopoly with your family. Your extended family.
- Test the bike brakes that your friend Shady Pete fixed for just four loose Bud Heavy talls.
- Clean stuff.
- Watch the Red Wedding scene from Game of Thrones or any Breaking Bad finale in your favorite Snuggie.
- Do the Cosmo Sex Quiz with your girlfriend's ex-Navy Seal father.
- TONS of cocaine.