Valley Fruit Cup
- 1 slice each -- lime, lemon, orange, cucumber
- 2 leaves fresh mint
- 5-6 fresh seasonal grapes
- 1oz gin
- 2oz ginger beer
- 2oz Smirnoff Ice Grape
- Serve with ice in a Mason Jar glass
Directions:1) Gently muddle 1 slice each: lime, lemon, orange wedge, cucumber slice, plus 2-3 grapes and 2-3 mint leaves in a pint glass, small shaker tin, or heavy duty bowl to extract the juice.
2) Carefully transfer the ingredients from the bowl into an empty 12oz Collins glass, pushing the ingredients to the bottom of the glass.
3) Fill the glass to the rim with cubed ice or cracked ice.
4) Gently pour approximately 1oz of gin, 2oz of ginger beer, and 2oz of Smirnoff Ice Grape into the glass to the rim.
5) Garnish with cucumber slices and grapes