Citrus Party Punch
- 1 part BACARDÍ® Limon
- 1 part BACARDÍ® Grapefruit
- 2 parts orange juice
- 1 part grapefruit juice
- 2 lime wedges (squeezed into drink)
- Orange slice or a citrus skewer of orange, lemon, and lime for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a serving glass that is filled with ice.
- Squeeze two lime wedges into drink. Stir with a bar spoon.
- Garnish with an orange slice or a fun garnish; citrus Skewer of orange, lemon, and lime slices.
Red Rum Punch
- ¾ part BACARDÍ® Limon
- ¾ part BACARDÍ® Raspberry
- ¾ part BACARDÍ® Superior Rum
- ½ part grenadine
- 2 parts Sweet & Sour
- 1 part cranberry juice
- Lemon wedge and mint sprig for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass and fill with ice.
- Cap with a tin and shake. Strain into a serving glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and lemon wedge.
- 1 part BACARDÍ® Tangerine
- 3 parts orange juice
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour in ingredients and mix well.
Bright & Sunny Punch
- 1 part BACARDÍ® Coconut
- 1 part BACARDÍ® Pineapple
- ½ part Sweet & Sour mix
- ½ part orange juice
- 2 parts ginger beer
- Orange wedge and lemon wedge for garnish
- Fill serving glass full of ice. Pour in all ingredients.
- Gently stir with a bar spoon to mix together.
- Garnish with an orange and lemon wedge.
- 1-1/2 part BACARDÍ® Superior
- 1 part Liber & Co. Real Grenadine
- 3/4 part Rocks mix
- 1 part club soda
- 9 mint leaves
- Add 8 mint leaves and Liber & Co. Real Grenadine to mason jar and gently muddle for 3 seconds.
- Add Rocks mix, BACARDÍ® Superior, and ice to Mason Jar and shake for 5 seconds.
- Return mix to mason jar and top with club soda.
- Garnish with 1 mint leaf.
- 2 parts BACARDÍ® Gran Reserva Maestro de Ron
- 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fine white sugar (caster sugar)
- Soda or sparkling water to fill
- Pour the BACARDÍ® Gran Reserva Maestro de Ron, lemon juice, and caster sugar into a cocktail shaker with cubes of ice and then give it a good, hard shake.
- Fine strain the mixture into a serving glass and top it up with soda.
- Finish by garnishing it with a lemon peel.