This Shot and Beer Combo Comes with a Free Hot Dog
1. Antler Beer & Wine Dispensary123 Allen St, New York
2. Bed-Vyne Brew370 Tompkins Ave, Brooklyn
3. Glorietta Baldy502 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn
4. Hops & Hocks2 Morgan Ave, New York
5. The Pod Hotel230 E 51st St, New York
6. The Brew Inn924 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn
7. The Sampler234 Starr St, Brooklyn
8. The Jeffrey Craft Beer & Bites311 E 60th St, New York
Antler's is a great place to unwind at their organic-wine bar, as well as imbibe in some of their craft beers.
This wine bar/beer garden is buzzing with local hipsters and Manhattanites looking for a fresh craft brews and local wines.
From the team behind Mission Dolores, Owl Farm, and Bar Great Harry, Glorietta Baldy is an 850sqft neighborhood go-to on the cusp of Bed-Stuy and Crown Heights. The suds range from local (Hudson Valley's Sloop Brewing Company) to international (Denmark's Evil Twin), with frequent specials to supplement the standard tap selection. The beer list might be the only thing serious here though -- a couple of pinball machines, monthly trivia nights, and low-key bartenders keep the mood light.
Hops & Hocks is doling out awesomely original brews, and their staff is extremely helpful.
Pod 51 is a hybrid of all the Pod babies, but this guy is doling out awesome craft brews at its awesomely-lit drinking quarters.
The Brew Inn is a Greenpoint craft beer hub with award-winning grub.
The Sampler is a craft brew-haven.