Oreo Jello Shots
This recipe contains many delights, none more delightful than Step 5 (though, tbh, we always make it Step 1): Removing the filling from a pack of Oreos by twisting the cookies apart, one-by-one, and scraping out the inside portions. Do we eat that filling before setting the cookie aside? We’re not at liberty to tell, but we wouldn’t judge you if you did.
Either way, you’ll have a blast making these jiggly grown-up snacks, which may move to the top of your list of the best ways to eat Oreos, ahead of dunking in milk, splitting and licking, etc. Enjoy.
Here’s the complete recipe:
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 packet gelatin
- ½ cup boiling water
- 1 cup vodka
- Combine the boiling water with the gelatin in a bowl.
- Stir until completely dissolved and let sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and vodka and stir to combine.
- Pour into a lightly greased shallow baking dish and let set in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Twist apart Oreo cookies and scrape out the insides (eat them or discard them, it’s up to you).
- Using a circular cookie cutter, punch out circles from the jello.
- Place each jello circle between two Oreo cookies.