This Tea Changes Color Like a Mood Ring
1. Cave à Bulles45 rue Quincampoix, Paris
2. La Fine Mousse6 avenue Jean Aicard, Paris
3. Brasserie de la Goutte d'Or28 rue de la Goutte d'Or, Paris
4. Le Supercoin3 Rue Baudelique, Paris
5. À La Bière Comme à la Bière20 Rue Custine, Paris
6. Les Trois 811, rue Victor Letalle, Paris
7. L'Express de Lyon1 Rue de Lyon, Paris
8. Peoples Drug Store78 rue des Martyrs, Paris
If you're looking to pick up some fine craft beers, Cave à Bulles is one of your best bets in Paris because of their expansive collection.
This bar has an amazing beer selection (22 on tap), plus quality wines (obviously), and tasty cheese plates.
This is Paris's ONLY craft brewery. Yep, and to make sure it's true to the city where it launched, all of its beers are named after streets in the area and you can find those brews in bars around town.
Located at 3 Rue Baudelique, Le Supercoin is a laid back bar that serves up quality microbrews.
This Montmartre hotspot functions as a boutique and bar, so you can pick up some bevys and head out or enjoy them inside the store.
Located in the Belleville neighborhood, this beer bar serves eight crafts on tap and more than 80 in bottles.
This is a classic French sports bar, through and through, with soccer on the TVs and a gigantic selection of craft and artisan brews.