The 'Game of Thrones' Pop-Up Bar Is Now Open in Washington, DC
1. G Lounge111 S 17th Street, Philadelphia
2. Zee Bar100 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia
3. Whisper Night Club1712 Walnut St., Philadelphia
4. Raven Lounge1718 Sansom St, Philadelphia
5. The Barbary951 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia
6. Rumor1500 Sansom St, Philadelphia
7. Voyeur1221 Saint James St, Philadelphia
8. Ten Six Club1709 Walnut St, Philadelphia
Check out this club, located in Rittenhouse Square, if you want to dance long in to the night.
Zee Bar in NoLibs is always throwin down, so just bring yourself and be ready to have a good time.
Whisper Night Club is always hot on those 1s and 2s, get down there and check it for yourself.
On the scout for a casual and fun way to end your evening in Philly? Look no further than the Raven Lounge and let the good times begin.
Bring your cash and be ready to get down. Photo booth, great music and people
Sansom St's subterranean spot Rumor sports two dance floors that are consistently packed with all the city's shortest-skirted sorority girls.
Voyeur's a Midtown Village club that's rocking light and video installations, plus three levels of dancing and a VIP mezzanine.