Breakfast Tacos With BBQ Brisket Might Be the Most Austin Food Ever
1. Founding Fathers1612 South Street, Philadelphia
2. Xfinity Live!1100 Pattison Ave, Philadephia
3. Chickie's & Pete's1526 Packer Ave, Philadelphia
4. The New Field House1150 Filbert St, Philadelphia
5. Cavanaugh's Headhouse421 S 2nd Street, Philadelphia
6. Misconduct Tavern1511 Locust St., Philadelphia
7. Locust Rendezvous1415 Locust St, Philadelphia
8. City Tap House Logan2 Logan Sq, Philadelphia
There are a whole bunch of tv's in this place, which are perfect for Sunday night football.
There is no way to describe this place, other than the most intense sports bar of all time.
This solid sports bar's got eight locations, all boasting an extensive menu with the works. Fret not health junkies, there is a separate gluten-free menu too.
You know that place Field House? The one that's the biggest sports bar in Market East? Well it's now also the better-est sports bar in Market East, re-opening after a month of serious renovations
It's a bar with a bunch of mini bars inside.
This place has the best bar food in all of Philly.
Locust Rendezvous has been kickin' it since 1989 and offers up some great changing weekly specials for booze. What else could you ask for at a bar?
City Tap House has opened a new location in Logan Square, which means you can score the much loved U-City spot's delicious eats (including the new brunch menu's Orange Sourcream Pancakes), plus craft beer, without fighting college kids for a table.