These Fireball Jello Shots are Perfect for Fall
With Supercall’s signature pumpkin spice syrup on top of a Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey base, capped by cinnamon-dusted whipped cream, these Jello shots are anything but basic. (Though they are easy to make.) They’re potent and spicy and tailor-made for Halloween bashes, Friendsgiving feasts, or Saturday night parties in November. Here’s how to make them:
- 1 cup pumpkin spice syrup*
- ¾ cup Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey
- 1 packet gelatin
- Whipped cream, to top
- Cinnamon, to top
- Add pumpkin spice syrup to a saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Allow gelatin to soak for about 2 minutes.
- Heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin is dissolved, about 2 minutes. Minutes
- Add mixture to 2 oz plastic shooter cups and fill about three-quarters of the way.
- Refrigerate until the mixture sets.
- Top each shot with a dollop of whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon.
*Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 1.5 cups water
- .75 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- ½ tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 oz pumpkin puree
- In a saucepan, combine water, brown sugar and white sugar, and heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Turn heat to low and add cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Stir for one minute.
- Whisk in pumpkin puree and simmer for about seven minutes, whisking continually untill smooth. Do not let it boil or pumpkin will curdle.
- Remove from heat, and strain syrup into a bowl through a cheesecloth over a colander or mesh strainer.
- When the syrup reaches room temperature, add vanilla and store in a sealed container. Will keep for a month in the fridge.