Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
1. Funky Garcia's421 Market St, San Diego
2. Johnny V945 Garnet Ave, San Diego
3. Spike Africa's411 Broadway, San Diego
4. Las Hadas Bar and Grill558 4th Ave, San Diego
5. Dirty Birds4656 Mission Blvd , San Diego
6. Taste and Thirst715 4th Ave, San Diego
7. Jose's Courtroom Cantina1037 Prospect St, La Jolla
8. Gallagher's Irish Pub5046 Newport Ave, San Diego
Happy hour here is a must, $2 Tecate and a whole host of other delicious Mexican treats.
Johnny V's has a great happy hour, with different specials rotating each day of the week and even the occasional beer pong tourney.
Spike Africa's is a Gaslamp fish house paying homage to the "President of the Pacific" thanks to its "urbanautical"-themed accents (ropes! 100yr-old wood tables!) and sea-focused menu.
Las Hadas starts happy hour at 2p and that's the only reason you need to make your way down there. No excuses.
Dirty Birds offers 30 flavors of wings in a spot overlooking the Pacific, as well as several flatscreen TVs to monitor your favorite game.
With enough drink and food deals to keep your head spinning, Taste and Thirst is a great sports bar destination if you want a lot of something good.
You can judge a mexican joint by the quality of their house salsa, and Jose's is definitely holding it down. Plus, their happy hour is kick-ass.