Here's Our Travel Guide to This Nation of Over 7,000 Islands
1. Moxy Beer Garden3136 Sacramento St, Berkeley
2. Pappy's2367 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley
3. Albatross Pub1822 San Pablo Ave, Berkeley
4. Jupiter2181 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley
5. Triple Rock Brewery & Alehouse1920 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley
6. Kip's Bar2439 Durant Ave, Berkeley
7. Grizzly Bar & Grill10 Golf Course Dr, Berkeley
8. Henry's2600 Durant Ave, Berkeley
A Berkeley beer garden with an awesome patio/garden and mouth-watering pub food like a burger with blue cheese and applewood-smoked bacon, vegan Buffalo wings, and Parmesan truffle fries.
This Berkeley sports bar is named after the legendary coach Pappy Waldorf, and features 12 different beers on tap along with 101 different liquors. Pappy's also has 10 Plasma TVs, as well as a 205" HD projection screen, and the ground floor turns into a nightclub every evening with pool tables, dart boards and a professional in-house DJ.
The Albatross is a quality spot to pull up a stool, have a few pints, and entertain yourself all night long with darts and other bar games.
Their house craft beer, spacious beer garden, and wood-fired 'za make this haunt one of Berkeley's most popular drinkeries.
One of the oldest brewpubs in the nation, Triple Rock churns out delicious craft beer (which you can watch them make!) and serves fresh food to meet all your cravings.
There are plenty of reasons to head to Kip's, whether it's their large selection of brews, tasty collection of grub, or their upstairs pool room.
Located at the Tilden Park Golf Course, the Grizzly Bar & Grill is a clubhouse bar/resto that provides indoor setting for 50 and also features a covered patio that can hold up to 150 people.