- Castro... orders shots shots shotsshotsshotsshots. EVERYBODY.
- Sunnyside... is here? Oh God, did it bring Glen Park again?
- Outer Richmond... gets a well rum and Coke. Inner Richmond gets a rum and Coke too, but pays a little extra for something nicer.
- Presidio... is drinking something nice, but it's way in the back and hard to find, and wants a "splash of Doug Fir Eau de Vie in it."
- Bernal... is still on Muni, but will be here in like 5.
- Laurel Heights... quickly downs three wines and yells at Lake District to grab the check while it gets an Uber, because the babysitter needs to go home.
Sign up here for our daily San Francisco email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun SF has to offer.
Kevin Alexander is Thrillist's Executive Editor, and would totally watch Pac Heights' car for $50. Follow him to Crocker Amazon @Kalexander03.
Grant Marek is Thrillist's Senior Cities Director, and he's SO stoked for brunch with Potrero Hill tomorrow. Offer him a ride in Presidio Heights' helicopter on Twitter at @grant_marek.