TAKE A DRINK:
1. Patriots are referred to as a "dynasty." (If they say "double dynasty," drink twice)
2. Sideline shot of Bill Belichick scowling, generally
3. Someone at your party says "Dilly Dilly!'
4. Someone on TV says "Dilly Dilly!"
5. Cris Collinsworth muses that quarterback is "the hardest position to play in NFL"
6. Giselle appears.
7. Someone (on TV or in the room -- makes no difference!) mentions the Eagles have zero Super Bowl wins
8. Camera finds a shirtless human and stays on them for more than three seconds or cuts back to them at least once
9. Someone cries over a commercial (you should probably drink twice here)
10. Announcers reference Tom Brady's diet
11.There's a turnover (I know that's not creative but it's still exciting)
12. The Eagles are referred to as "underdogs" while a dog mask is shown
13. Carson Wentz is shown staring wistfully at the field with a headset on
14. Someone mentions, shows, or eats a cheesesteak
15. Someone brings up Donovan McNabb puking in the Super Bowl
16. There's a Winter Olympics promo
17. Someone in the room says "I only watch this for the commercials!"
18. Mark Wahlberg is at the game
19. Mark Wahlberg leaves the game early
20. A commercial tries to be funny, but isn't
21. Al Michaels tries to be funny, but isn't
22. They make fun of the Browns -- "they" meaning announcers, players, or P!nk
23. There's a Deflategate reference
24. There's a commercial for something involving Star Wars
25. A Mall of America montage appears
26. Justin Timberlake sings a Prince song
27. The graphics team spells P!nk's name without the appropriate exclamation point
28. Someone's helmet comes off on the field
29. You think a player is kind of sad
30. Belichick cries
31. You cry (drink twice)