The 'Game of Thrones' Pop-Up Bar Is Now Open in Washington, DC
1. Sunnyside Pavilion1755 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto
2. The Black Bull Tavern298 Queen St W, Toronto
3. Sweaty Betty's13 Ossington Ave, Toronto
4. Murphy's Law1702 Queen St E, Toronto
5. Williams Landing120 Lynn Williams St, Toronto
6. Dark Horse2401 Bloor St W, Toronto
7. Paupers Pub539 Bloor St W, Toronto
This beach-adjacent resto and bar offers beautiful views of the water and boasts a a massive patio to enjoy a cocktail or a bite to eat.
This classic pub pours cold suds and plates tasty burgers and other bar bites, while offering a quality outdoor spot to relax and observe the bustling street scene.
This diminutive watering hole features an outdoor space that's lined with hanging plants and wood planks that gives it an intimate and friendly feel while you're enjoying the outdoors.
This Irish pub and restaurant offers plenty of outdoor space on ground level to enjoy a pint, but also boasts a rooftop patio with great views of the surrounding area, all from a building that previously served as a bank.
This bar and grill is aesthetically pleasing to the eye both indoors and out. It boasts a beautiful wood-lined space inside and a spacious patio outside, which is perfect for enjoying one of their many beers, wines, or cocktails.
If you're looking for a spacious patio to enjoy some adult beverages or tasty pub food on a sunny afternoon in Bloor West Village, this joint fits the bill.