This Tea Changes Color Like a Mood Ring
1. The Dance Cave529 Bloor St W, Toronto
2. The Brunswick House481 Bloor St W, Toronto
3. Crown and Tiger414 College St, Toronto
4. The Madison14 Madison Ave, Toronto
5. Wide Open139A Spadina St, Toronto
6. Cabin Five225 Richmond St W, Toronto
7. Tryst Nightclub82 Peter St, Toronto
8. Crawford718 College St, Toronto
Located a floor above the iconic Lee's Palace, The Dance Cave is exactly what it sounds like: a bar in a large space built for you to dance the night away to DJs playing retro, indie rock, alt rock, and mod.
Also referred to as "Ye Olde Brunswick House" and "The Brunny", this bar/club is often packed to the brim with enthusiastic dancing crowds mostly consisting of college kids.
More than just a bar with a cool name, Crown and Tiger serves up greasy bar food, cheap shots & pitchers of ice-cold brew.
Located in the Annex, this massive establishment has six floors with a number of bars inside to order reasonably priced drinks, and they also have a large patio area for enjoying the warmer months.
This tiny Spadina St bar isn't the easiest place to find, but once you do, help yourself to a selection of super-cheap libations including pitchers and shots.
Cheap drinks. Small crowds. Quality music. This is Cabin Five and once you start going, you may not stop.
This nightclub always has poppin' music, great drinks, and even a quality patio area to enjoy the evening.