Make This Apple Brandy Elderflower Sparkler for Your Next Fancy Party
1. West End Cinema2301 M St NW, Washington
2. The Angelika Film Center & CafeGallows Rd, Fairfax
3. Avalon Theatre5505 Connecticut Ave NW, #226, Washington
4. E Street Cinema555 11th St NW, Washington
5. Arlington Cinema & Drafthouse2903 Columbia Pike, Arlington
6. Bethesda Row Cinema7235 Woodmont Ave, Bethesda
7. Club Cinema at AMC5300 Wisconsin Ave, Washington
This joint plays a range of independent, foreign, and documentary films and features a full bar for your mouth's entertainment.
With three stories of angular glass, it looks like the set from a dream in a movie even artier than Inception.
This independent, nonprofit theater also serves up craft brews like Flying Dog, Dogfish Head, and Starr Hill.
This is the only downtown theater playing independent, foreign language, and documentary films on eight luxury screens -- complete with a full bar.
This Arlington institution's been showing films, featuring live entertainment, and serving up bites at their full restaurant since 1985.
This high-end theater boasts fancy screenage and a cocktail menu.