- Stop by the Ronald Reagan Building at 7p to feast on world-class embassy chefs' dishes as they vie to be top dog on the international circuit. Top-shelf open bar? Oh yes, grab a ticket!
- The Dunes is nerding out at 6p with all-you-can eat pi(e), drink specials, and DJ Dianamatic breaking it down on the 3's and .14's. Hit them up on Facebook for more
- Partake in three full days of good ole' fashioned
drinking Irish spirit: a kickoff party and two days of pub crawls. Check all the deets and grab tickets here
- Win a freakin' URAL T sidecar motorcycle, bro. Specifically, at 11a at P.J. Clarke's, where they'll also have Redskins cheerleaders (not being raffled). Look at that sweet bike right here!
- Both weekend mornings start at 9a with $3 beers, bagpipers, giveaways, and Baileys, Bushmills, and Kilbeggan girls. Oh My! Peep the Facebook
- Virtue Feed & Grain's got shepherd's pie, Irish dancers, and a whole bunch of Guinness all going down at 1130a. They've got your party plans right here
- Or if you're more of a tequila man, Fuego Cocina y Tequileria is doing an all-day $5 HH with the green "Margarita the Battalion de Saint Patrick". Click here for more of their sweet HH specials
Trendist: All Aboard the Unlimited Tequila Train!