- Stop by the Ronald Reagan Building at 7p to feast on world-class embassy chefs' dishes as they vie to be top dog on the international circuit. Top-shelf open bar? Oh yes, grab a ticket!
- The Dunes is nerding out at 6p with all-you-can eat pi(e), drink specials, and DJ Dianamatic breaking it down on the 3's and .14's. Hit them up on Facebook for more
- Partake in three full days of good ole' fashioned
drinking Irish spirit: a kickoff party and two days of pub crawls. Check all the deets and grab tickets here
- Win a freakin' URAL T sidecar motorcycle, bro. Specifically, at 11a at P.J. Clarke's, where they'll also have Redskins cheerleaders (not being raffled). Look at that sweet bike right here!
- Both weekend mornings start at 9a with $3 beers, bagpipers, giveaways, and Baileys, Bushmills, and Kilbeggan girls. Oh My! Peep the Facebook
- Virtue Feed & Grain's got shepherd's pie, Irish dancers, and a whole bunch of Guinness all going down at 1130a. They've got your party plans right here
- Or if you're more of a tequila man, Fuego Cocina y Tequileria is doing an all-day $5 HH with the green "Margarita the Battalion de Saint Patrick". Click here for more of their sweet HH specials
Hopsy Gives You Fresh Beer From the Tap in the Comfort of Your Own Home